Preparing your little one’s for school…
Seven New Year’s resolutions that don’t involve dieting, and will get you happy and healthy.
Officials in the nation’s capital are partnering to provide more students with the holistic help they need to succeed.
What Were the Most Taught Titles and the “New Classics”?
- E-WORKSHOP/24/7/365: Me and Grandma 2 hrs
- E-WORKSHOP/24/7/365: Me and Granddad 2 hrs
- E-WORKSHOP/24/7/365: Me and Mommy 2 hrs
- E-WORKSHOP/24/7/365: Me and Daddy 2 hrs
“Health systems have not yet adequately responded to the burden of mental disorders. As a consequence, the gap between the need for treatment and its provision is wide all over the world. In low- and middle-income countries, between 76% and 85% of people with mental disorders receive no treatment for their disorder. In high-income countries, between 35% and 50% of people with mental disorders are in the same situation.”WEF
0 -3 mos
3 – 6 mos
6 – 12 mos
12 – 24 mos
2T – 4T
- Greetings with Respect, Consiideration & Kindness
- Dining etiquette / How to set the table
- How to behave at a dining table (in public, at restaurants and at home)
- Making friends
- Developing social skills, initiative and good communication
- Dress and grooming
- Health and Hygiene
- Positive body language and eye contact
“Supportive circles at home, in school, at work, and in the community are important. It is estimated that 10-20% of adolescents globally experience mental health conditions, yet these remain underdiagnosed and undertreated”.WHO
4T – Kindergarten
NASA JPL Educational Opportunities
Click on your grade level to find things you can do with NASA. Check this page often for new items.
Grade 1 – 3
Grade 4 – 5
- Etiquette intro: Respect, Consideration & Kindness
- Dining etiquette
- Personal appearance: Dressing & grooming
- Health and Hygiene
- Introductions and handshakes: Proper Greetings
- Sitting, standing and walking like a lady/gentleman
- Confidence and self-esteem building
- Conversation etiquette
- Poised posture instruction
- Getting in and out of cars properly
- Social Media, email and phone etiquette
- Social events etiquette: etiquette at weddings, parties and beyond
- Dress codes: Formal, semi-formal, cocktail and casual
- Body Language
Get Active – Stay Active
WNBA / NBA / OVERSEAS
Choose a location below and get into camp today!
FIND A BASKETBALL CAMP NEAR YOU:
- One in six people are aged 10–19 years.
- Mental health conditions account for 16% of the global burden of disease and injury in people aged 10–19 years.
- Half of all mental health conditions start by 14 years of age but most cases are undetected and untreated.
- Globally, depression is one of the leading causes of illness and disability among adolescents.
- Suicide is the third leading cause of death in 15-19-year-olds.
- The consequences of not addressing adolescent mental health conditions extend to adulthood, impairing both physical and mental health and limiting opportunities to lead fulfilling lives as adults.
- Suicide is the second leading cause of death among persons aged 10–24 years in the United States.
- Trends in suicide rates were examined for all mechanisms combined, by sex, by the three leading mechanisms of suicide (firearm, suffocation, and poisoning), and by all other mechanisms combined for groups (10-14, 15-19, and 20-24 years old) with increasing rates of suffocation suicides among young persons (ages 3-5)
- The global rate of suicide was 10.5 per 100,000 population in 2016
Grade 7 – 8
Author Christine Day’s mom, adopted as a child, searched for her Native American family.
Earn your Nationally Accredited High School Diploma Online Now! Call toll free: 1.800.231.3396
Grade 10 – 12
Money Management Courses
- Introduction to Personal Financial PlanningSchools and Partners:IUxCourse
- Supply Chains for Manufacturing: Inventory AnalyticsSchools and Partners:MITxCourse
- Islamic Money Markets and SukukSchools and Partners:IRTIxCourse
- Public Financial ManagementSchools and Partners:IMFxCourse
- An Introduction to Credit Risk ManagementSchools and Partners:DelftXCourse
- Corporate FinanceSchools and Partners:IIMBxCourse
- Introduction to Banking and Financial Markets -I Schools and Partners:IIMBxCourse
- Finance EssentialsSchools and Partners:ImperialBusinessX, ImperialXCourse
- Introduction to FinOpsSchools and Partners:LinuxFoundationXCourse
- Adaptive Markets: Financial Market Dynamics and Human…Schools and Partners:MITxCourse
- Budgeting and Finance for Public Libraries Schools and Partners:MichiganXCourse
This tax credit for qualified higher education costs can save families money.
Brooklyn Bugs looks to convince Americans that edible insects can be delicious.
Dreams can be wacky, but they may actually help you learn or cope.
States made significant strides this year to change their laws around juvenile justice, drug convictions and more.
- About Us
- Activity Station
- Farm & Urban Year-round Greenhouses
- Learning & Training Division
- Literacy Program
- Our Services